Good teammates lead
by example. And your example should serve FSU players well. Yep, by demonstrating such brainless behavior; by being such negative role models, you send a message that simply cannot be missed.
Let's see, just what lessons have we learned from your actions:
- The only bar you should be trying to get into at 1:45am
is a Snickers.
- Take your frustrations out on opponents, not somebody who spills a beer on you.
- Don't curse at a guy with a badge who's holding a Tazer.
- Friends don't let friends hurt their NFL draft status.
- No shirt, no shoes, no mercy.
Geno and Joe, now you know what too many varsity athletes have found out the hard way: Just because you're a college student doesn't mean you can act like one.